PADI Night Diver Specialty
The PADI Night Diver Specialty is a completely new experience if you never dived at night this is the course for you, so ss the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your mask and bite down on your regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat – into the underwater night. Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving can be yours when you complete your PADI Night Diver Specialty course. You learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You practice these on three night dives, plus introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down.
What's Included PADI Multilevel Diver Course
To join this Course you must be at least the following.
- PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver
- 12 years of age
- Good Health
- Completed Medical Statement (this can also be done when you arrive but if a yes is present then we will need to see a doctor before we can continue the course, this will incur an extra charge of 100,000Rp. Download from here.
The course will involve the following
- 3 Dives
- 2 Days
- Completed Knowledge reviews.
- Learn about dive lights and night diving equipment
- Learn about entries, exits and navigation at night
- Learn about nocturnal aquatic life
- Learn communication and light handling
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
The following is included with this course.
- All Padi Materials and certification
- All Diving equipment
- Pickup/Dropoff for selected areas only (please check FAQ for more information)
- Lunch and bottled water
- All other transportation during your course
- And of course an awesome instructor.