PADI Drift Diver Specialty
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience. This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by “going with the flow,” staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing. You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
PADI Drift Diver Course
To join this Course you must be at least the following.
- PADI Adventure Diver
- 12 years of age
- Good Health
- Completed Medical Statement (this can also be done when you arrive but if a yes is present then we will need to see a doctor before we can continue the course, this will incur an extra charge of 100,000Rp. Download from here.
The course will involve the following
- 2 Dives
- 1 Days
- Completed Knowledge reviews.
- Reasons why people drift dive and its advantages and disadvantages
- Drift dive environments.
- Types of drift diving and surface supervision.
- Drift diving equipment and boats.
- Drift diving techniques and procedures.
- Drift diving hazards and problems.
- Specialty activities while drift diving.
The following is included with this course.
- All Padi Materials and certification
- All Diving equipment
- Pickup/Dropoff for selected areas only (please check FAQ for more information)
- Lunch and bottled water
- All other transportation during your course
- And of course an awesome instructor.