PADI EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST
Want to learn more about how your equipment operates and learn valuable care techniques from a dive professional? During your PADI Equipment Specialist program, you’ll familiarize yourself with the operation and maintenance of your own personal equipment. You may also be given the opportunity by your instructor to review new or unfamiliar dive equipment.
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba equipment issue.
Whether it’s a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
Course content can also cover compressor operations and basic maintenance, use of air banking systems and other topics to suit the needs of interested amateurs or dive professionals alike.
The more you know about how your dive equipment works, the more
- Comfortable you are with it
- Performance you get from it
- You can care for it
What's Included PADI Equipment Specialist Course
To join this Course you must be at least the following.
- Be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver, Junior Scuba Diver,
Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver
- 10 years of age
- Good Health
- Completed Medical Statement (this can also be done when you arrive but if a yes is present then we will need to see a doctor before we can continue the course, this will incur an extra charge of 100,000Rp. Download from here.
The course will involve the following
- 1 Days
- Completed Knowledge reviews.
- Theory, principles and operation of dive equipment.
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage.
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures. (May include a demonstration of repair procedures.)
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment. (Optional trying of new or unfamiliar equipment in confined water may be included.)
This course does not include any diving, it is a classroom and workshop based course.
The following is included with this course.
- All Padi Materials and certification
- All Diving equipment
- Pickup/Dropoff for selected areas only (please check FAQ for more information)
- Lunch and bottled water
- All other transportation during your course
- And of course an awesome instructor.