PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty
PADI Digital Underwater Photography Course is one of the most popular diving specialties, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. The PADI Digital Underwater Photography course gets you going quickly with today modern digital equipment, whether you use a point-and-shoot snap camera or a sophisticated D-SLR like the pros. It’s a great way to relive the adventures you’ve had. Plus capture images to share with your friends and family.
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
No photo experience required! That’s what the program is for – showing you how to take pictures underwater.
What's Included PADI Digital Underwater Photography Course
To join this Course you must be at least the following.
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver
- 10 years of age
- Good Health
- Completed Medical Statement (this can also be done when you arrive but if a yes is present then we will need to see a doctor before we can continue the course, this will incur an extra charge of 100,000Rp. Download from here.
The course will involve the following
- Classroom and Pool Session
- 2 Dives
- 2 Days
- Completed Knowledge reviews.
The following is included with this course.
- All Padi Materials and certification
- All Diving equipment
- Pickup/Dropoff for selected areas only (please check FAQ for more information)
- Lunch and bottled water
- All other transportation during your course
- And of course an awesome instructor.
If you find that you are wanting to spend more time enjoying your holiday then being sat in a classroom, but still want to experiance and get your PADI Open Water Certification, then we suggest that you take on the PADI E-Learning.
What this will enable you to do is take the all of the theory online, Knowledge reviews, Videos, Quizzes and the eaxm all before you arrive, meaning that a short review and then equipment and straight off to the pool.
To Find Out more about the PADI E-Learning products on offer and the languages you can choose, check out our PADI E-Learning Page.